Acupuncture is one of the five branches of traditional Chinese medicine.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified many conditions that are effectively treated:
- acute/chronic pain
- insomnia, anxiety, depression
- stress, addiction, fatigue
- asthma, allergies, skin conditions
- pre/post surgical recovery, injuries
- digestive, IBS, Crohns, ulcers
- infertility, gynaecological concerns
- prostate and libido dysfunctions
Chinese herbal medicine is part of an integrated system of primary health care, known as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Herbal medicine is a holistic approach to treat the root condition of your malady.
What can be treated?
- Gynaecological issues, infertility
- Digestive disorders, IBS, constipation
- Impotence & prostate disorders
- Respiratory-asthma, allergies, colds, flus
- Rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia
- Skin disorders
- Anxiety, depression